SQL Special Webcast – Tracking Page Splits with Extended EventsSQLMaestros Admin
SQL Special Webcast – Tracking Page Splits with Extended Events
|| Tracking Page Splits with Extended Events
||What are Page Splits? How do they cause index fragmentation? How to track them? How to fix them? Get your answers to all such questions! Microsoft Certified Master and MVP, Amit Bansal will take you through a demo-oriented session explaining all the concepts and show you a practical way to deal with page splits, a technique that you can take you your environment and get instant performance boost!
|Dates & Time
||19 November 2014, 3 PM to 4 PM IST
|How does it work?
- A PC/Laptop
- A microphone & a pair of headphones (or) speakers
- Microsoft Live Meeting client -> Free Download
- Make sure Microsoft Live Meeting is installed on your computer/laptop. (Download Now)
- Make sure the microphone & speakers/headset are working.
- Make sure your Internet connection is working.
- Start Live Meeting client (Click on Start -> Program -> Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 -> Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007)
- Copy and paste the Meeting ID, Entry Code & Location
- Click on Join
- Enter your name, Email ID & Company Name
- Click on Continue
- You have now joined the live meeting session !
- Please keep your Microphone muted when you are not speaking
- One person speaks at a time. Let the other person finish before you ask your question
- Live Meeting client is a simple tool, yet to learn the basics of Live Meeting client user interface, click here.
Amit R S Bansal (SQL MCM, SQL MVP)
Click here to register
Do you want to be notified of future classes and events? Click here