SQL Special Webcast Performance TuningSQLMaestros Admin
SQL Special Webcast – Simplifying SQL Server Performance Tuning
|| Simplifying SQL Server Performance Tuning
||SQL Server Performance Tuning is no rocket science! It’s a simple methodology that one needs to follow. And if you follow a methodological approach, you will be able to solve almost 90% of performance issues. Join Microsoft Certified Master & MVP Amit Bansal in this demo-oriented session and learn a troubleshooting methodology that can be put into production right-away!
|Dates & Time
||21 October 2014, 3 PM to 4 PM IST
|How does it work?
- A PC/Laptop
- A microphone & a pair of headphones (or) speakers
- Microsoft Live Meeting client -> Free Download
- Make sure Microsoft Live Meeting is installed on your computer/laptop. (Download Now)
- Make sure the microphone & speakers/headset are working.
- Make sure your Internet connection is working.
- Start Live Meeting client (Click on Start -> Program -> Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 -> Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007)
- Copy and paste the Meeting ID, Entry Code & Location
- Click on Join
- Enter your name, Email ID & Company Name
- Click on Continue
- You have now joined the live meeting session !
- Please keep your Microphone muted when you are not speaking
- One person speaks at a time. Let the other person finish before you ask your question
- Live Meeting client is a simple tool, yet to learn the basics of Live Meeting client user interface, click here.
Amit R S Bansal (SQL MCM, SQL MVP)
Click here to register
Do you want to be notified of future classes and events? Click Here