Frequently Asked Questions

A Master Class is an exclusive, deep-dive, demo oriented, hands-on training created and delivered by Amit Bansal, who is MCM & MVP since 2007. Learn more. Read our past Master Class Testimonials.

Click here to know more about Amit Bansal.

Every Master Class, irrespective of the fact that it is in-person or online, is of 40 hours duration.

SQLMaestros Master Classes are delivered in two formats: In-person (face-to-face classroom training) and Online (synchronous virtual classroom training) delivered over Zoom platform or Microsoft Teams.

A 40-hour in-person Master Class is delivered as a 5-day intensive class.

A 40-hour online Master Class is delivered over two consecutive weeks, total 10 days, 4 hours each day. Read more about Online Delivery Model.

Yes. For the online classes, each 4-hour session will be recorded. A total of 10 sessions totaling 40 hours will be made available to the participants via on-demand / streaming.

Once you register for the class, we will share a setup guide using which you can set up your SQL environment. Thereafter, all the scripts/labs/demos will be shared with you which you can practice, either during the class (while the instructor is running through them) or later as per your convenience.

If you are working with SQL Server in any capacity with a minimum of 2 years of experience, you are eligible. (The classes are not meant for freshers).

Browse within each Master Class to explore its content. You will find the content here

Yes. Master Classes can also be delivered as private classes at your premise, if there is a group of participants. For more details Click here

A full refund will be made in case the Master Class is canceled by SQLMaestros. In case the trainee wishes to cancel their enrollment, 10% will be forfeited and the remaining 90% will be refunded. Refunds will be processed within ten days of cancellation announcement.

You need to set-up the environment on your laptop/computer to practice the labs/demos. We will provide the setup guide to assist you in setting up the environment. You can also contact us if you need any further assistance.

Of course, for online classes, the sessions are recorded and all the recordings will be shared with the trainees for a whole year.

You are the best judge 🙂

Write to us at classes@sqlmaestros.com