SQLMaestros In-person Master Classes are 40 hours of intensive, advanced, deep-dive, practical training. We have successfully delivered more than a dozen instances of Master Classes across various cities in India, especially Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai etc. Master Classes are exclusive, on-of-its-kind; therefore, they are conducted only once-in-a-year.
Starting from 2017, Master Classes will be scheduled only in Bangalore. To cater to other cities, and global community, we have introduced online delivery of Master Classes.
Schedule & Class Duration:
In-person Master Class is a 40-hour training program divided into two parts:
- Instructor-led Delivery: 3 days of classroom training of 8 hours each (total 24 hours). Class timings will be: 9 am to 6 pm with 1 hour of lunch/refreshment breaks.
- Hands-On-Practice: Attendees will do hands-on-practice at their own convenience using SQLMaestros Hands-On-Labs. Self-paced. On-demand.
To summarize, the instructor delivery portion will be 3 full days (24 hours) and the remaining 16-20 hours should be spent by the participant on hands-on-labs at his/her own convenience.
For each registered participant of the Master Class, SQLMaestros will provide 1-month FREE access to its Hands-on-Labs portal. All master class labs are hosted in the library. Access to Hands-on-Labs portal would give you more than 100+ labs to practice at your own pace & time. Apart from practicing course-specific labs, you will have access to the entire library for a month. You are most welcome to learn & practice beyond the master class. However, since the free access is only for 1 month, trainees are encouraged to practice hands-on-labs exercises within 1 month or before the free subscription ends.
SQLMaestros will provide you online support with hands-on-labs as required. If you get stuck up or need help, our team will assist you so that you have a smooth hands-on experience. Support will be provided through hands-on-labs email & remote desktop support.
SQLMaestros will provide you setup guides/instructions using which you can setup your own environment for hands-on-labs exercises. The setup is very easy. Once you are registered for the class, we will share a setup guide which will contain step-by-step instructions. In case you need help, SQLMaestros can assist you.
Please note that you will need your own Azure account for the following master classes:
- SQL Server 2014/2016 Master Class
- Azure Data Platform Master Class
- Data Science & Advanced Analytics Master Class
Features of SQLMaestros In-Person Master Classes:
- Will be 3 days (24 hours) of intensive classroom training (instructor-led delivery) in Bangalore
- 16-20 hours of hands-on learning (anywhere/anytime)
- Trainees will use SQLMaestros Hands-On-Labs platform to practice the labs as part of the curriculum
- Trainees will get free one-month SQLMaestros Hands-on-Labs (HOLs) subscription. Through the 1-month subscription, trainees will get access to 100+ labs on Microsoft data platform stack, free of cost
- Trainees will receive training content in the form of a manual
- Trainees will receive Certificates of Participation
- In-person Master Classes will be conducted at an Executive Hotel in Bangalore
Have you read the FAQs?