SQLMaestros Online Master Classes are designed to impart forty hours of deep-dive, intensive training with real-word content. Forty hours are broken down into ten days of four hours each. Therefore, the total duration is two consecutive weeks.
SQLMaestros Online Master Classes will be delivered via the Zoom platform or MS Teams. Both tools are powerful for real-time collaboration. They have some cool features which will be used by our trainers to provide you the best online training experience, including two-way audio & video communication (you can talk to the trainer directly). All you need is a good internet connection, headset, and Zoom plugin/Teams app installed in your system (one-time setup). You need to ensure that the Zoom or Teams application or your system audio/voice is not blocked by the firewall.
For the entire training, you will receive a single invite URL. You just need to click on the link to join the session at the scheduled time. No ID or password are required to log in. Participants are expected to join 15 minutes before the scheduled time and be ready for the session. Please ensure that the audio settings are working properly. The session will begin as per the scheduled time.
- Minimal requirements to attend SQLMaestros Online Master Classes
- Windows 10 or any other OS that is supported by Zoom and/or MS Teams
- Zoom/Teams software. Ensure that the application is not blocked by a firewall.
- Ensure that audio, video, or Zoom/Teams software is not blocked by any firewall. If you have firewall issues in your office, please contact your system administrator.
- Make sure the camera/speakers/headphones are working fine.
- There will be two-way audio & video communication. You can talk to the trainer directly. When you are not speaking, please keep your microphone muted.
What does a typical Online Master Class session look like?
Now that you have understood all about the online master class, let us visualize how does a typical session look like:
- You are successfully registered for the class and have the full session schedule.
- You will click on the session URL 15 minutes before the start time.
- You will verify that your audio is working fine.
- You will put your phones on silent mode and any external distraction should be avoided during the session. You will mute your microphone unless you have to speak. You are now ready for the session to begin.
- Likewise, the instructor is already online and will ensure all protocols are followed.
- The instructor begins the session as per the scheduled time. It is a two-way interaction as good as a classroom, albeit virtual.
- The instructor delivers the content. You can talk freely, ask questions, etc.
- Instructors give live demos by sharing their screens. You can do the labs at the same or later as per your convenience.
- You will have a break of 15/20 mins during the session.
- The session ends as per the scheduled time every day. You log out.
- You receive a reminder email for the next day’s session.
- In about 12 to 24 hours, you get the recordings of the last session (streaming access).