SQLMaestros Online Master Classes are designed to impart eight hours of to-the-point, intensive training with real-word content. Eight hours is broken down into two four hours of training each day. Therefore, the total duration is two consecutive days.
SQLMaestros Online Master Classes will be delivered via the Zoom platform. Zoom is the most popular online training tool used for collaborating in real time. It has some very powerful features which will be used by our trainers to provide you the best online training experience, including two-way audio communication (you can talk to the trainer directly). All you need is a good internet connection, headset, and Zoom plugin installed in your system (one-time setup). You need to ensure that the Zoom application or your system audio/voice is not blocked by the firewall.
SQLMaestros Online Master Classes are 8-hours of training divided into two days. Here is a sample breakup:
- Day 1 – Two hours of delivery (Example: 12 pm IST to 2 pm IST)
- Day 1 – One-hour break (Example: 2 pm IST to 3 pm IST)
- Day 1 – Two hours of delivery (Example: 3 pm IST to 5 pm IST)
- Day 2 – Two hours of delivery (Example: 12 pm IST to 2 pm IST)
- Day 2 – One-hour break (Example: 2 pm IST to 3 pm IST)
- Day 2 – Two hours of delivery (Example: 3 pm IST to 5 pm IST)
SQLMaestros offers a variety of master classes delivered by world-renowned experts. Each class has a specific schedule. Check out the main section for a detailed list of classes and schedules.
For each day of the class, you will receive an invite URL. You just need to click on the link to join the session at the scheduled time. No ID and password are required to login. Participants are expected to login 15 minutes before the scheduled time and be ready for the session. Please ensure that the audio settings are working properly. Session will begin as per the scheduled time.
- Minimal requirements to attend SQLMaestros Online Master Classes
- Windows 10 or any other OS that is supported by Zoom
- Zoom Software. Ensure that zoom application is not blocked by firewall.
- Ensure that audio, video or zoom software is not blocked by any firewall. If you have firewall issues in your office, please contact your system administrator
- Make sure the speakers/headphones are working fine
- There will be two-way communication. You can talk to the trainer directly. When you are not speaking, please keep your microphone muted.
Now that you have understood all about the online master class, let us visualize how does a typical session look like:
- You are successfully registered for the class and have the full session schedule.
- You will click on the session URL 15 minutes before the start time.
- You will verify that your audio is working fine.
- You will put your phones on silent mode and any external distraction should be avoided during the session. You will mute your microphone unless you have to speak. You are now ready for the session to begin.
- Likewise, the instructor is already online and will ensure all protocols are followed.
- The instructor begins the session as per the scheduled time. It is two-way interaction as good as a classroom, albeit virtual.
- The instructor delivers the content. You can talk freely, ask questions, etc.
- Instructors give live demos by sharing screen.
- You will have a break of 1 hour during the session.
- The session ends as per the scheduled time every day. You log out.
- You receive a reminder email for the next day’s session.