SQL Special Events are free community events from SQLMaestros. Why Special? At these events, we deliver deep-dive sessions on Microsoft Data Platform technologies including but not limited to SQL Server, Azure Data Services, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence. Sessions are at least two hour in duration and covers a topic end-to-end. Comprehensive coverage, advanced-to-expert level content & justified duration make these events special. We conduct in-person events as well as webinars. In most cases, the session content is an extract from our advanced trainings. So if you are looking for some advanced training, free of cost, check-out the schedule below. Spread the word, events are absolutely free.
Starting from Nov 2017, SQLMaestros Special Events are being delivered via DataPlatformGeeks (DPG) Community (Asia’s Largest Data/Analytics Community). This means that you have to be a registered user with www.DataPlatformGeeks.com. Registration is absolutely free and there are loads of membership benefits.
Here are the benefits of one-time registration with DPG and its free:
- You will be able to attend all events hosted by SQLMaestros & DataPlatformGeeks
- You don’t have to re-register for every event. Just login with your credentials and select the event you wish to attend
- Get access to free videos, labs, magazines and host of learning resources
- Gain new skills, Sharpen existing skills
- Download all our events & conference material
- Immense technical & professional development