Amit Bansal will be delivering his world renowned master class online on SQL Server Troubleshooting & Performance Tuning on March 12 & 13, 2019. All Developers & DBAs out there, do not miss this exclusive, real-world training by the MVP & MCM of SQL Server. This course is the most popular 8-hour session available globally on this topic.
If SQL Server performance issues are plaguing your IT infrastructure and if users are constantly complaining about slow running reports and workloads – have a look at Amit Bansal’s world renowned master class on SQL Server Troubleshooting & Performance Tuning.
The master class is 100% demo oriented and covers Wait Types, CPU/Memory/IO Troubleshooting & Tuning, Query Execution and Plan Analysis, Query Tuning, Index Tuning, Resolving & Fixing Deadlocks, Tuning Transactional & Procedural Code.
Check out the feedback from recent deliveries in Manchester, Copenhagen, Auckland & Wellington. And do not forget to look at overall testimonials from previous batches. Not to mention, all the classes were houseful and received great feedback!
The Online Master Class is scheduled on March 12 & 13 (4-hour each per day). Seats are limited. Check-out the demos covered and the syllabus below.
Evaluate the trainer through his free videos available on SQLMaestros YouTube channel.
Practical SQL Server Troubleshooting & Performance Tuning
Date & Time
March 12 & 13, 2019.
IST: 10.00 AM – 3.00 PM (Break from 12 PM to 1 PM) | UTC: 4.30 AM – 9.30 AM (Break from 6.30 AM to 7.30 AM) | PST: 9.30 PM – 2.30 AM (Break from 11.30 PM to 12.30 AM) | ACDT: 3.00 PM – 8.00 PM (Break from 5 PM to 6 PM)
Module 1: SQL Server Wait Types & Statistics
• Query Lifecycle
• Connections -> Sessions -> Requests -> Tasks -> Workers -> Threads
• Common Wait Types in SQL Server, identification & diagnosis
Module 2: The Holy Trinity – CPU, Memory, IO
• Identifying, troubleshooting & tuning workload patterns that cause excessive CPU
• Identifying, troubleshooting & tuning workload patterns that cause excessive Memory Usage
• Identifying, troubleshooting & tuning workload patterns that cause excessive IO
Module 3: Query Execution & Query Plan Analysis
• Statistics & Cardinality Estimation
• Reading & Analysing Execution Plans
• Important Iterators
Module 4: Query Tuning
• Rewriting Transact-SQL
• Optimizing Stored Procedures
• Solving Parameter Sniffing Issues
• Parametrization Best Practices
• Tips with Procedural Code
Module 5: Index Tuning
• Demystifying Common Myths with Indexes
• Indexing Strategies
• Index Fragmentation
• Real-World Index Tuning Examples
Module 6: Dealing with Deadlocks
• SQL Server Concurrency, Isolation Levels, Locking Granularity & Hierarchy
• Common Deadlock Types
• Deadlock Best Practices
• Practical Deadlock Troubleshooting & Diagnosis
• Complete 8-hr content is demo packed
Practical SQL Server Performance Troubleshooting & Tuning Pre-Con is designed for the working SQL Server professionals, Developers, Database Administrators & Architects who have relevant experience with SQL Server and only needs practical examples of performance troubleshooting & tuning that can be applied in applications & production right away. In this full-day training, participants will see relevant, crisp, real-world examples of tuning SQL Server performance.
• Practical, Real-World Examples
• All Demo Scripts
• Loads of learning that can be applied into production right-away
Do not miss this once in a year opportunity to learn from the SQL Server master! Learn more and register.