Amit Bansal will be delivering his world renowned master class online on SQL Server Troubleshooting & Performance Tuning on March 12 & 13, 2019. All Developers & DBAs out there, do not miss this exclusive, real-world training by the MVP & MCM of SQL Server. This course is the most popular 8-hour session available globally on this topic.
If SQL Server performance issues are plaguing your IT infrastructure and if users are constantly complaining about slow running reports and workloads – have a look at Amit Bansal’s world renowned master class on SQL Server Troubleshooting & Performance Tuning.
The master class is 100% demo oriented and covers Wait Types, CPU/Memory/IO Troubleshooting & Tuning, Query Execution and Plan Analysis, Query Tuning, Index Tuning, Resolving & Fixing Deadlocks, Tuning Transactional & Procedural Code.
Check out the feedback from recent deliveries in Manchester, Copenhagen, Auckland & Wellington. And do not forget to look at overall testimonials from previous batches. Not to mention, all the classes were houseful and received great feedback!
The Online Master Class is scheduled on March 12 & 13 (4-hour each per day). Seats are limited. Check-out the demos covered and the syllabus below.
Evaluate the trainer through his free videos available on SQLMaestros YouTube channel.
Practical SQL Server Troubleshooting & Performance Tuning
Date & Time
March 12 & 13, 2019.
IST: 10.00 AM – 3.00 PM (Break from 12 PM to 1 PM) | UTC: 4.30 AM – 9.30 AM (Break from 6.30 AM to 7.30 AM) | PST: 9.30 PM – 2.30 AM (Break from 11.30 PM to 12.30 AM) | ACDT: 3.00 PM – 8.00 PM (Break from 5 PM to 6 PM)
Module 1: SQL Server Wait Types & Statistics
• Query Lifecycle
• Connections -> Sessions -> Requests -> Tasks -> Workers -> Threads
• Common Wait Types in SQL Server, identification & diagnosis
Module 2: The Holy Trinity – CPU, Memory, IO
• Identifying, troubleshooting & tuning workload patterns that cause excessive CPU
• Identifying, troubleshooting & tuning workload patterns that cause excessive Memory Usage
• Identifying, troubleshooting & tuning workload patterns that cause excessive IO
Module 3: Query Execution & Query Plan Analysis
• Statistics & Cardinality Estimation
• Reading & Analysing Execution Plans
• Important Iterators
Module 4: Query Tuning
• Rewriting Transact-SQL
• Optimizing Stored Procedures
• Solving Parameter Sniffing Issues
• Parametrization Best Practices
• Tips with Procedural Code
Module 5: Index Tuning
• Demystifying Common Myths with Indexes
• Indexing Strategies
• Index Fragmentation
• Real-World Index Tuning Examples
Module 6: Dealing with Deadlocks
• SQL Server Concurrency, Isolation Levels, Locking Granularity & Hierarchy
• Common Deadlock Types
• Deadlock Best Practices
• Practical Deadlock Troubleshooting & Diagnosis
• Complete 8-hr content is demo packed
Practical SQL Server Performance Troubleshooting & Tuning Pre-Con is designed for the working SQL Server professionals, Developers, Database Administrators & Architects who have relevant experience with SQL Server and only needs practical examples of performance troubleshooting & tuning that can be applied in applications & production right away. In this full-day training, participants will see relevant, crisp, real-world examples of tuning SQL Server performance.
• Practical, Real-World Examples
• All Demo Scripts
• Loads of learning that can be applied into production right-away
Do not miss this once in a year opportunity to learn from the SQL Server master! Learn more and register.
DataPlatformGeeks organizes F-R-E-E in-person events at Microsoft Offices (Pan-India) & webinars every month. So become a member today and do not miss registering for the events you wish to attend. Click Here.
Data Platform Summit 2019 & Pre-Conference Registrations are now Open
• DPS 2019 DPG’s annual and international 3 day learning event – Data Platform Summit 2019, empowering Data & AI Transformation has been announced. DPS 2019 summit & individual Pre-Conference Training Class registrations are now open. Taking place in Bengaluru at Radisson Blu (Outer Ring Road), it has 3 days of Pre-Con training on 19, 20 & 21 August 2019 and 3 days of Summit on 22, 23 & 24 August 2019. DPS has more than 100 sessions by 50 + speakers from 16 countries & 18 Pre-Cons. Speakers include product experts from Microsoft Redmond (USA) and other countries, MCM’s, MVP’s and Industry Experts. Book your seat today. The price increases on the 1st of every month. Click here.
Watch DPS Testimonials from past delegates.
Do you want us to send an official invitation to your company for DPS 2019?
• The DPS Team can officially invite your company. Learn More.
Important Links For Your Learning, Sharing & Networking
|DPG YouTube Channel||http://www.youtube.com/user/SQLServerGeeks/videos/|
|SQLMaestros YouTube Channel||https://www.youtube.com/user/SQLMaestros/videos/|
|Free SQL Videos||https://www.dataplatformgeeks.com/free-videos-full-library/|
|SQL Server Health Check||https://sqlmaestros.com/sql-server-health-check/|
|SQLMaestros Master Classes||https://www.sqlmaestros.com/|
|SQLMaestros Video Courses||https://sqlmaestros.com/sql-server-videos-courses/|
|DPS Official Website||http://dps10.com/|
|Call For Speakers||http://www.dataplatformgeeks.com/call-speakers-dpg-events/|
|Call For Regional Mentors||http://www.dataplatformgeeks.com/become-regional-mentor/|
Leave A Comment