SQL Server is an enterprise level RDBMS server with a very powerful database engine capable of handling toughest of requirements in terms of scalability, availability, extensibility and performance. Many factors impact performance.This symposium is designed to give you practical tuning & optimization techniques that you can put into production right-away. The 2 dayseminar provides comprehensive coverage ofperformance troubleshooting with CPU, Memory, IO, TempDB, Concurrency& Query Tuning. Along the way key tools like Extended Events, Wait Stats, DMVs etc are covered. There is a special focus on indexes too! Whether you are a DBA, Developer or an Architect, if you are working with SQL Server, this seminar is a must for you. Our symposiums are fast rack, seminar style and 100% demo oriented. And the symposium is delivered by the master himself, Amit Bansal. Can you ask for more?
Wait Stats, CPU troubleshooting, Memory troubleshooting, IO troubelshoooting, TempDB troubleshooting, Concurrency troubleshooting, Query Tuning, Index Tuning and more!
Read participant’s feedback about our Master Classes
This Level 200/300 symposium will be taught by Amit Bansal, the only Microsoft Certified Master of SQL Server in India (outside Microsoft). Since 1998, he has worked on countless SQL Server projects, consulted, trained & mentored more than 9000 IT professionals on SQL Server, delivered more than 500 workshops for 120+ SQL Server enterprise customers. Apart from being a top-rated speaker at TechEd, he is also a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional awarded from Microsoft.
You will receive demo code, solutions & scripts.
Day 1 (16 May 2016) – Day 2 (17 May 2016)
| 8:45 am||On your seat|
| 9:00 am||Class begins|
| 11:00 am||15 minute tea/coffee break|
| 11:15 am||Class resumes|
| 1:00 pm||Lunch break|
| 1:45 pm||On your seat|
| 2:00 pm||Class resumes|
| 4:00 pm||Tea/Coffee break|
| 4:15 pm||Class resumes|
| 6:00 pm||Day ends|
- The class will be held at a business hotel or a professional training center in Hyderabad. Exact venue details will be provided to attendees & their managers during the week leading up the event.
Lunch and Tea/Cofee:
- For these two days of the training, lunch, tea, coffee will be provided.
- We provide highly configured machines with SQL VM installations. These machines can be used for practice and hands-on-labs.
- Participants will be required to arrange their own transportation to/from the training venue.
- Outstation participants need to arrange accommodation on their own. However, SQLMaestros staff can assist with recommendations.
- (Super Early Bird) Until February 27 : INR 13,000 + 14.5% Service Tax
- (Early Bird) February 28 to April 2 : INR 15,000 + 14.5% Service Tax
- (Regular) April 3 to May 16 : INR 18,000 + 14.5% Service Tax
Cancellation Policy: We do not have a cancellation policy, but in case you are not able to attend, we will gladly accommodate you in the upcoming classes at no extra cost.