- Complying with all applicable copyright laws is the responsibility of the user. Without limiting the rights under copyright, no part of HOL documents may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise), or for any purpose, without the express written permission of eDominer Systems (parent company of eDominer Systems).
- Information in HOL documents, including URL and other Internet Web site references, are subject to change without notice.
- Unless otherwise noted, the example companies, organizations, products, domain names, e-mail addresses, logos, people, places, and events depicted in our HOL documents are fictitious, and no association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, e-mail address, logo, person, place, or event is intended or should be inferred.
- The names of manufacturers, products, or URLs are provided for informational purposes only and eDominer makes no representations and warranties, either expressed, implied, or statutory, regarding these manufacturers or the use of the products with any Microsoft technologies.
- The inclusion of a manufacturer or product in HOL documents does not imply endorsement of eDominer of the manufacturer or product. Links are provided to third party sites. Such sites are not under the control of eDominer and eDominer is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
- eDominer is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. eDominer is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of eDominer of the site or the products contained therein.
- Microsoft may have patents, patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering subject matter in HOL documents. Except as expressly provided in any written license agreement from Microsoft, the furnishing of HOL documents does not give you any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property.
- This HOL document (under the HOLs service by SQLMaestros) is just a learning document that enables you to learn and practice a topic/subject step-by-step, to be practiced in your test environment.
- Microsoft SQL Server, Excel, Office, Power BI, Azure Data Lake, SQL DW, Azure are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- The names of actual companies and products mentioned in HOL documents may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
eDominer Systems Pvt. Ltd. Holds the copyright & intellectual rights of HOL documents.
- HOLS subscription payment is non-refundable.
- HOL documents content may contain errors/bugs that can be reported to holsupport<at>sqlmaestros<dot>com
- HOL documents content may be basic, intermediate or advance depending on the objective of the lab. Content related feedback can be sent to holfeedback<at>sqlmaestros<dot>com
- HOL documents will be protected using DRM solution(s). HOL user should not try to hack/crack or reverse engineer the DRM solution. HOL user isn’t allowed to take print out or snapshot of the lab document. Labs are only accessible from the computer where you have activated the license from. There is a limit of 5 downloads per user, per day.
- HOL is a hosted solution. Though SQLMaestros will ensure maximum uptime, there may be a reasonable downtime due the hosting provider which is out-of-control of the HOLs team.
- Having errors in HOL documents or variety of quality level or downtime does not entitle the paid user for a full or partial refund.