Why SQLMaestros Training?
Our training philosophy is unique. Our content is exclusive (the non-google type!) which is delivered once-in-a-year to professionals. And most importantly, our training team is led by Amit Bansal who is a Data Platform specialist, India’s only Microsoft Certified Master (outside Microsoft) & Microsoft’s Most Valuable Professional awardee. All our alumni (DBAs/Architects/Managers from leading companies) are greatly satisfied with our content, trainers & delivery styles. Read their testimonials here.
In SQLMaestros advanced training offerings, we deliver knowledge to our participants with real-life scenario based examples, demos and ofcourse, using our Hands-On-Labs. We do not deliver run-of-the-mill content or use outdated theoretical trainers. We constantly build latest competencies on Microsoft Data Platform technologies and constantly incorporate these in our curriculum & delivery styles.
SQLMaestros Training Types
Our competencies are delivered in the following ways:
- SQLMaestros Accelerators: 1 day or 8 hours deep-dive, demo-based training
- SQLMaestros Master Classes: 3 days (40 hours) of advanced & hands-on training
- SQLMaestros Hackathons: 5 days (40 hours) of highly advanced challenge-filled hands-on training
SQLMaestros Delivery Formats
We deliver our training
- In-person (classroom-based & instructor-led)
- Online (virtual & instructor-led) training
*SQLMaestros Hackathons are highly advanced and completely hands-on training, hence, it can be delivered only in in-person (classroom format).
Not sure which training type will suit your current & future needs? Check out this for a simple comparison.